We have developed a range of financial programmes specifically to support those who deal with finances on a daily basis. Finance Matters is a two day programme aimed at employees working in finance departments and who already have proficient language skills.
The programme will enable learners to deal with a variety of financial situations such as: understanding and settling invoices; bill payments; expediting late payments.
To provide delegates with the language skills and intercultural communication skills needed to enable them to deal with aspects of international finance such as invoices, bills and payments.
You will be able to:
- Deal with invoices, bills and payments by email
- Handle finance related telephone calls.
This programme can be delivered to support the following languages: English, German, French, Polish, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
This programme is aimed at delegates with B1 language skills and above.
Don’t worry if your language skills are lower than this – we can give you an intensive language boost to prepare you for the programme. See our PDF guide to the Common European Framework Languages for details of language learning levels.
Two day intensive programme for proficient learners that takes you through a range of scenarios that can occur when dealing with international finances. Business culture and etiquette are highlighted throughout the programme modules:
- Understanding invoices
- Getting paid on time
- Financial phrases and vocabulary
- Communicating with customers by email and phone.
- Face to face delivery at our offices in Newark, England. This programme can also be delivered as in-company training at your workplace
- Training delivery consists of 5 hours per day
- You will be given additional short tasks and activities at the end of each day and will also be able to use the Learning Zone to consolidate your skills
- Follow up coaching will be provided via our virtual classroom.
- Pre-programme initial assessment
- Programme folder with tailored learning materials
- Use of Learning Zone for 2 months
- Post programme language coaching via virtual classroom
- End of programme progress report.
What do our delegates say?
I have become more confident as a result of the programme. It has focussed on different aspects specific to my job in Export Finance and this has greatly expanded my vocabulary and understanding.
Credit Controller, Johnson and Johnson