So you know how to introduce yourself, order food and pay a bill. You've got some German language skills and understand the basics of German business culture but what next? How can you extend your language and culture skills to have a positive impact on your business?
The workshop will run on Friday 8th February and will focus on developing your organisational relationships with German businesses. It is ideal for anyone that has already attended our one day German Beginner session.
The introductory price of German Next Steps is £75.00 * but we are offering a further discounted rate of £65.00* to anyone that books before 11th January 2013.
German Next Steps: Language workshop
Optima Training will be delivering a highly interactive one day workshop that will enable you to more effectively develop your relationships with German clients. Just contact us if you have any concerns about your German language learning level.
What will you learn?
- Find out more about German clients and what makes them tick
- Be confident when presenting yourself at a company reception
- Be able to talk about your company and what you do
- Be confident getting around by taxi and train
- Be able to get through to the right person on the telephone
- Be confident taking part in meetings
- Find out how to use English effectively when it is the lingua franca of your business negotiations.
Who is the trainer?
Jo Small has 20 years’ experience of delivering business language training to multinational and export businesses. She spends much of her time in South Germany and is able to offer key insights into German business culture.
When and where?
Friday 8th February at Newark Beacon Innovation Centre, Cafferata Way, Newark, NG24 2TN. Get directions here
How much will it cost?
£75.00* (£65.00* if booking is taken before 11th January 2013.)
*all prices quoted are exclusive of VAT
What does the price include?
Your fee will include all of the following:
- Pre-programme initial assessment
- Full day German Next Steps interactive business language and culture workshop
- Lunch and refreshments
- Workshop materials and workbook
- Access to our award winning Learning Zone for one month with access to a range of learning resources.
Contact Rea on 01636 653 030 to find out more and book your place.