Our purpose is to create a training environment in which our customers can have their light bulb moments, and to work with them to create something sustainable. The mix of short term impact and long term results.
Why do we do this?
The reward of seeing a learner have a light bulb moment and taking a solution back into their business. Helping to make change happen.
We love delivering training, especially when it works.
Optima is an alternative to the corporate training company. We don't have "off the shelf" products. We build our courses for you - using appropriate tools, methods and language.
The unlearning is just as important to leadership and management as the learning. Businesses grow organically and you have probably been in the role for a while. We help you break established habits and learned behaviours to become more effective managers.
- We believe that training should be linked to specific business objectives for maximum impact
- We believe in a process of continuous review and assessment to demonstrate the impact of training on the learner and business
- We strive to deliver value to our customers in everything that we do
- We are committed to continuously improving the services that we provide through the continuous development of our trainers and staff
- We believe that language learning should integrate both language skills and cultural understanding.
Our behaviours are governed by three simple rules:
- Always say please and thank you
We treat our trainers and our customers as we would want to be treated ourselves. It's all about relationships.
- You have two ears and one mouth - use them in that order
We try to understand your business, how you work and what you are trying to do so that we can create the solution that you need. We use coaching techniques to unlock the potential of our learners.
- Tell the truth
Sometimes we won't be the right choice - we would rather say that than take on a customer just for the money. Sometimes we will need to challenge you to get the results that you need. It won't always be easy.
To find trainers, partners and clients that share our values and behaviours so that we can build a successful business, where success is being able to look ourselves in the mirror and like who we see, find the right balance between work and play and still be doing this ten years from now.