Company Registration and VAT
Optima Training (UK) Limited is registered in England. Registered office is at Newark Beacon, Beacon Hill Office park, Cafferata Way, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 2TN under company number 04960936
Optima Training (UK) Limited is registered for payment of Value Added Tax in the United Kingdom under UK VAT number 886711583
At Optima, we know how important your privacy is to you and we take all reasonable steps to ensure compliance with Data Protection Legislation. Our privacy statement will provide you with information on how we use your personal data.
No cookies are used to collect personal data. This site does not use tracking software to collect information on visitors to our website. We do not share user information with third parties.
Personal information - information necessary to provide the service such as name, title, company, address, emails, and phone numbers, is collected only when individuals knowingly and voluntarily provide it to us. This information is not stored online, and is used to process your requests and provide the best response. It is not shared with any third parties.
The Optima website does not use databases so your personal data is not accessible online. However we cannot guarantee that it cannot be intercepted while being transmitted to us via email.
Optima Training (UK) Limited reserves the right to amend this policy at any time.
Use of this website signifies your consent to this privacy statement.
Occasionally, Optima Training will organise competitions for its clients, or the wider community, to promote language learning, education or some aspect of the business. All competitions operate under the Company's terms and conditions governing competitions, and entry indicates compliance with these rules.
Optima Training Competition Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are the Competition Rules (“Rules”) and by entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Competition is organised by Optima Training (UK) Limited, Newark Beacon, Beacon Hill Office Park, Cafferata Way, Newark, NG24 2TN (“Optima”).
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Optima shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of Optima or any company involved in the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition. Optima reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if Optima is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
5. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Optima reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
6. The address you provide with your competition entry ("Entry") will be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct. Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Notice, Competitions are only open to residents of the United Kingdom and you are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident outside of the United Kingdom.
7. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date and time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
8. There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition and you do not have to be a client of Optima to enter.
9. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Optima cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside Optima’s control.
10. Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Notice, prize winners will be chosen at random from all correct Entries (for competitions involving answering questions or where entry is by emailing or otherwise providing a name and/or contact details to Optima) or from all submitted entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. Tie-breakers will be judged by Optima. The decision of Optima shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
11. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice (and may be contacted by Optima or Optima’s nominated supplier). Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
12. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on the Optima website.
13. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
14. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Optima reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
15. Prizes are awarded at Optima’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
16. Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. Optima reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
17. Optima cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Optima is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude Optima’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
18. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Optima reserve the right to use the names of winners, their company name or photographs of them in any publicity.
20. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. If you access the website outside of the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.